Monday, February 16, 2009

Boston



Over the last weekend Matt and I traveled to Boston to visit with Sara, Josh and Fenway. We had a great time while we were there. We also got to see all of Matt's friends that live in the area. We got there on Friday and walked around the park by Sara and Josh's apartment. Then we wen to visit with Matt's friends Janet and Dan and meet their baby Ellen. Then we went to dinner at a Italian restaurant. I really enjoyed my meal but everyone else thought it was alright.

Saturday we went for a driving tour of Boston. Then we went to meet Matt's friend Dave. Then Saturday night for Valentines day we went to an American restaurant. My meal was really good but Matt didn't really enjoy his that much.

Sunday we hung out in the morning and then we met Matt's friend Mike and his girlfriend for dinner. We had a nice time chatting and catching up with everyone over the weekend. Next time we will go when it is a little warmer so we can walk around more and see more of the city. Boston is definitely a great place to visit. I don't think I could live there for a few reasons. People walk around a lot there and I don't think I would like to do that in the winter. The other thing is that people who drive there are maniacs.

1 comment:

  1. I should give you the list of driving rules in Boston that they gave us at our training. What italian restaurant did you go to?

    ReplyDelete