Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bethanie - 6 months







I am now six months and have learned so many new things this month. I am now a rolling machine and I can turn myself around in a circle to get to things I want. I have started babbling some and I definitely let mom and dad know when I am not happy with something. I have started having some seperation anxiety and I don't like it when mom, dad or Joel walk out of a room. I am quite the wiggle worm to and make it hard for anyone who is holding me. I still liked to be held a lot but I also like to get down on the floor and get into things.

I am currently eating 2 meals a day. I eat breakfast and dinner. New foods I have tried this month: peaches, pears, banana, peas, green beans, strawberries.

I am still wearing size 3-6 clothes and size 2 diapers.

Likes: baths, puffs, grabbing things, watching the dogs, playing with Joel, getting into things, being held,

Dislikes: being left alone, going down for naps, having my face washed, being strapped into my carseat.

No comments:

Post a Comment