Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bethanie - 4 months


I am 4 months old today!!! Boy have I been growing:)

Likes: Baths, being naked, eating, watching the dogs, watching Joel run around, chewing on my hands

Dislikes: Being strapped into carseat, being changed, getting dressed, tummy time.

I have discovered I have a voice and I like to use it. I like to talk to mommy and daddy all the time.

I love to observe what is going on around me.

I am eating 5 oz about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

I go to bed at 745ish and get up usually between 7 and 8.

I am still not consistently sleeping through the night. I sleep through the night a couple of days in a row and then I get up for a couple of days in a row.

I have figured out how to roll from my back to my front but am not proficient in rolling from my front to my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment