Monday, June 28, 2010

11 months!!

I am 11 months old today and doing new things all the time.
Things I like:- I love to chase Buster around and play tug with him.
- I love to feed the dogs all of my meals.
- baths
- playing with my toys.
- going up the stairs
- getting into everything.
- putting things in and out of baskets, my truck, my cookie jar toy.
- getting into the dogs food and water.
- going bye bye.
- swimming.
- finger walking.
- swinging.
- pushing buttoms anywher (remotes, computer, video game controllers)

Things I don't like:
- not getting what I want.
- laying down.

New things:
- Throwing fits when I don't get what I want.
- finger walking everywhere.
- walking my push toys up and down the hallway.
- pushing my highchair all around the kitchen.
- putting things on the table and then taking them off repeatedly.
- begging for anything that mom or dad are eating.
- dancing to any music I hear.

I am now wearing size 4 diapers and size 12-18 clothes.
I am taking one nap a day in the afternoon that can last anywhere from 1 hour to 2.5 hours.
I get up in the mornings between 6 and 7 am.
I go to bed around 730 pm.
I eat 3 meals a day and drink out of a cup with a straw.
I get 3 6 ounce bottles a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment