Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brown County

Ready to go on a hike

Last weekend Matt and I ventured to Brown County. Its about an hour and a half south of Indianapolis. Our first stop was a very quaint tourist trap: Nashville, IN. It had a lot of really cute shops and candy stores. Then we headed to the Brown County State Park where we drove around the park to see all the fall colors. This park is a place that people from all of the state embark upon in October to see all the fall colors. It was beautiful and a great day had by all. Joel did great. He slept almost the entire time and enjoyed is first hike around the lake in Brown County State Park.
All bundled up and ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I *love* Brown County! Seth and I have gone there for spring break the past two years! Glad you had fun!

    PS I've been in South Bend 2 of the past 3 weekends for frisbee tournaments and I've thought of you guys since the only other time I was in South Bend was for your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete