Sunday, July 5, 2009

35 wks/ doctors appointment



Matt and I had another doctors appointment on Thursday due to the amniotic fluid being low the last time we had an ultra sound. Well everything seems to be going alright. The baby is acting fine and the amniotic fluid has went from 9 to 11 in 2 weeks which is good. My blood pressure was a little high when they checked it so they are going to have me continue to come back every week but I don't have to do the Non Stress tests anymore unless the my blood pressure continues to be high. During our ultra sound to check the fluid level the technician put it on 4D so we could see what our little bundle of joy really looks like. Here are the pictures from that ultra sound.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! And the baby looks great! Can't wait to see him on the other side!

    ReplyDelete