Monday, June 1, 2009

Moving weekend

ItalicOur living room.


Last week was a very busy week for Matt and I as we had the movers come and pack us up. They packed all our stuff and packed the truck all in one day. The original plan was for them to pack our stuff on Wednesday and then pack the truck on Thursday and drive it down the Indianapolis. Then Matt and I ventured off to Indianapolis on Thursday evening after Lamaze class which made for a really late night.

Friday morning bright and early Matt and I recieved our truck full of stuff. We told the movers where to put all our stuff and after they were finished unloading the truck Matt and I looked around at all the work we had ahead of us. We did some unpacking and then decided to head out and do some shopping.

We headed to best buy to buy a new TV to be mounted in our living room and some other fun gadgets that we needed/wanted.

Then on Saturday we had our bedroom suite delivered and the TV installed. It was a very busy weekend. We got a lot of unpacking done but we still have a lot to do.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you didn't get the LED TV!! If you did go the LED route I think our friendship is over. But mad props for purchasing it at the BBY! Thanks for supporting Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! Those LEDs are AWESOME. Good job getting Geek Squad to install it as well.

    ReplyDelete