Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Weekend

Matt and I have been busy the last couple of weekends. Easter weekend Matt and I took my parents to our house to show them and to talk to some contractors to finish the basement and do a fence for us. Here is a picture of the outside of the house. While we were there I forgot to take the camera inside so I didn't get any inside pictures.



After that adventure we spent all day going from baby furniture store to baby furniture store to look at crib after crib. We didn't realize how many different styles there were. We picked out a crib and bedding to go along with it. Here is a picture of both the bedding and crib that we chose.

Then we did Easter egg coloring with my little cousins. Next year we will have a little one to join in all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment